Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should be submitted through the on-line submission system at https://adac.ee/index.php/ma/about/submissions. This system will ask the author to upload the PDF file(s) of the manuscript. The LaTeX source-file(s) and other file(s) will be needed after the article has been accepted for publication.
Other correspondences can be e-mailed to email@example.com. The email will be forward to an appropriate person.
The corresponding author is responsible for:
- The work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Its publication has been approved by all coauthors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
- If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
- The manuscript will not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holders.
- Any duty associated with obtaining permission of other copyrighted sources are the authors' responsibility.
In order to proceed to publish your article, we will need you to submit the final version of your article as a LaTeX document with the following information:
1. Full title of the article;
2. Name, affiliation, email and ORCID (optional) of each author;
3. Abstract and keywords.
4. References: always include a DOI if available. If there is no DOI, include a URL, unless you are not able to access it online.
Manuscripts should be written in English, with clear and concise language. The journal may accept different types of articles, such as research articles, review articles, and case reports.
Manuscripts should be organized into sections with headings, including an introduction, main results, and a conclusion. Subsections within each section may also be used to provide additional detail. Tables should be numbered and titled. Figures should also be numbered and titled. Figures should be of high quality and should be clearly labeled. The manuscript should include a list of references, citing all sources that have been used in the manuscript. The journal reserves the right to make minor edits to the manuscript for clarity and style.
If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors will be notified and asked to prepare the final version of the manuscript for publication. The final version of the manuscript should be accompanied by a list of any changes made since the initial submission, and should be in the same format as the original submission. The journal reserves the right to make minor changes to the final version of the manuscript for clarity and style.
The manuscript should be free of errors and should be thoroughly proofread before submission. Authors should provide their contact information, including their full name, affiliation, and email address, when submitting their manuscript. Authors should declare any potential conflicts of interest when submitting their manuscript. The journal may request that the authors provide additional information or clarification on their manuscript during the review process. The journal reserves the right to reject any manuscript that does not meet its standards or that falls outside of its scope. The journal encourages authors to review the published articles in their field before submitting their manuscript.
Authors should contact the journal with any questions or concerns about the submission process or the status of their manuscript. Authors should provide a list of keywords to help readers find and understand the manuscript. Authors should be prepared to revise their manuscript based on feedback from reviewers and the journal's editorial team. The journal may request that authors provide a lay summary of their work to make it more accessible to a general audience. Authors should carefully review the journal's copyright and open access policies before submitting their manuscript.
The journal will publish the accepted manuscript online, and will provide the authors with a PDF of the published article.
Please refer to the following template with basic requirements: template.tex.