Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or consideration under another journal.
- The submission file is in PDF file format written by LaTex/Word.
- If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
The corresponding author is responsible for:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Its publication has been approved by all coauthors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
- The manuscript will not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holders.
- Any duty associated with obtaining permission of other copyrighted sources are the authors' responsibility.