Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should be submitted through the on-line submission system at https://adac.ee/index.php/stat/about/submissions. This system will ask the author to upload the PDF file(s) of the manuscript. The LaTeX/Word source-file(s) and other file(s) will be needed after the article has been accepted for publication.
Other correspondences can be e-mailed to email@example.com. The email will be forward to an appropriate person.
The corresponding author is responsible for:
- The work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Its publication has been approved by all coauthors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
- If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
- The manuscript will not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holders.
- Any duty associated with obtaining permission of other copyrighted sources are the authors' responsibility.
In order to proceed to publish your article, we will need you to submit the final version of your article as a LaTeX document with the following information:
1. Full title of the article;
2. Name, affiliation, email and ORCID (optional) of each author;
3. Abstract and keywords.
4. References: always include a DOI if available. If there is no DOI, include a URL, unless you are not able to access it online.
LaTex: Please refer to the following template with basic requirements: template.tex.
Other formats (e.g. Word): template.pdf.